:: Tips to keep yourself healthy while fasting
- Eat food that is slow to digest – like grains and fibre – this will get you through the day.
- Don’t drink too much tea during suhoor (the morning meal before dawn) – it will drain you of natural salts and minerals for the day ahead.
- Do drink plenty of water and fruit just between iftar (evening meal) and bedtime to enable your body to replenish lost liquid before sleep.
- Stay off fatty foods and spicy foods during the month, they can increase the likelihood of stomach ulcers caused by increased acid in an empty stomach.
- Don’t overeat – it can cause you to feel more tired.
- Make a list of things you want to pray for and pray for them everyday in Ramadan.
- Cut down on things you do too much of, watching TV, gossip, overeating.
- Be charitable and compassionate as much as you can.
[>] read in details.Pin It Now!